Caring for Your Flags
Flags make a great addition to your ongoing marketing strategy and no doubt capture the attention of passersby. Follow these tips for regular maintenance and keep your flags flying high and looking great.
- Bring your flag indoors if you are experiencing inclement weather. Your flag is intended for outdoor use, however, to prevent rips, snags, and tears avoid heavy winds and rains.
- When not in use, fold your flags and store them on a flat surface to prevent wrinkles.
- Hand wash your flag in cold water with mild soap to eliminate stains. If you have a multicolored flag, quickly wash and remove from water to prevent the colors from bleeding.
- Wrinkles will relax once your flag is unpacked and hung. Do not apply heat to your flag (iron, dryer, or otherwise) as this may cause damage.
- If you live in a coastal area, consider purchasing one of our rust-resistant aluminum poles.