Show Your Residents Some Love During Social Distancing
Your residents are likely employing some creative new ideas to keep themselves entertained while isolating, so why not make their day with some fun treats they can use and enjoy during movie night, game night or just Tuesday night.
Here are some fun ideas…
- Make the next movie night one to remember with the “popcorn and treats resident gift” box. It comes packed with microwave popcorn, cookies, crackers, 2 lemonade single packs, a granola bar, a popcorn bucket, and a blank card inside for a nice message.
- Plan the ultimate spa night in with our luxurious 4-Piece Spa Gift Set, which includes a pumice stone, bath sponge, loofah, and wooden nail brush. Your residents will enjoy a relaxing evening.
- Make the day of your resident pet parents! Humans aren't the only ones restless…make it a “dog’s day out” they’re sure to remember with our pet pack gift set. Each set includes a leash dispenser, wipes, and tennis ball to make an afternoon at the dog park even better.
- Surprise your residents with a pizza cutter, just in time for everyone’s favorite pizza night. Our “Resident Pizza Cutters” are ideal for pizza lovers of all ages with an ergonomic design and removable plastic blade that fits on the top rack of dishwashers. Complete pizza night by including a coupon to your local pizzeria.
- Give gardening a try with a flower planter, ideal for those sunny balconies. Your residents will love watching the colorful pansies grow.